We provide most legal services, however our firm focuses on:
If you are faced with any of the following circumstances or situations, we can help you. Some of the issues may include, but are not limited to:
• Being behind in making your mortgage payments.
• Owing more money on your house than it is worth.
• Unable to refinance the loan for your home.
• Served with foreclosure papers.
• Currently experiencing economic hardships due to a job loss, medical expenses, or disability.
• An adjustable rate mortgage, that has reset, or that is going to reset in the near future, which will result in your inability to afford your mortgage payments.
A Loan Modification is a permanent change in one or more of the terms of a Borrower's loan, allows the loan to be reinstated, and results in a payment the Borrower can afford.
Our firm will help you persuade your bank to change one or more of the terms of your loan. These changes may include a lessening of the interest rate, an extension of the time period, and in some situations, reducing the principal owed. The objective is to have your loan payment decreased to an amount that you can afford.Student Loan Modification
Martinez Law Group understands that there is a current student loan dilemma. Today we are faced with rising student loan debt to the point that it has exceeded credit card debt. A great number of the borrowers of student loans are experiencing some type of delinquency, or even worse, default.
Our firm can help you overcome your student loan repayment challenges. We will assist in assessing all the available repayment options and obtaining a solution that fits you.Some of the options include, but are not limited to:
• Consolidation of your Federal Student Loans
• Lowering your payments by up to 50%
• Qualifying for Student Loan Forgiveness
• Avoiding garnishments and collections
For your Mortgage Loan Modification or Student Loan Modification needs contact Martinez Law Group today.